The Rock Stainless Steel 8-Piece Set
The Rock Stainless Steel 8-Piece Set is rated out of 5 by 1.
30 cm / 12"
12" (30 cm)
Stylish and ultra durable, NEW The Rock Stainless Steel features an induction ready stainless steel exterior and an extra thick bi-clad The Rock base. This unique, precision-crafted combination offers even heat distribution and unparalleled release performance. Definitely a must-have in the kitchen!
The set includes:
- Extra thick bi-clad base for even heat distribution
- Patented Rock.Tec base surface enhancement
- PFOA-free non-stick
- High quality stainless steel exterior
- Riveted handles for a comfortable and secure grip
- Glass lids with steam release vent
- Induction ready
The set includes:
- 1.9 qt (1.8 L) saucepan with lid
- 3 qt (2.8 L) saucepan with lid
- 5 qt (4.7 L) stockpot with lid
- 10" (26 cm) fry pan with lid
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the
- Always use low to medium heat setting. This cookware should NEVER be used on a maximum heat setting either for
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 428 °F / 220 °C. Always use gloves or oven mitts when using as the handle may
- Dishwasher safe. Take note that the shine of the coating may become dull and discolored due to the action of certain
> Bluish or "rainbow" discoloration is common on stainless steel cookware. This is easily removed by using a proprietary, non-abrasive stailess steel cleaner, which will help to retain the original brightness and assist with the removal of stubborn marks.
> Prompt drying will prevent water spots.
Read care and use instructions before using your new cookware. Starfrit guarantees this cooking utensil's non-stick surface for 3 years from the date of purchase with proof of purchase against any manufacturing defects. The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped.Normal wear of the nn-stick coating does not affect the release performance thanks to the Rock.Tec permanent textured surface and thus is not covered by this warranty. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty. Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All decisions will be final.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Diana55 from Seriously the best !!! This is the best set of pots and pans I have ever used !!! So good I gave away my expensive Italian set. These are seriously the best ever !!! Starfrit your amazing. One happy customer !!! Diana Beaulieu
Date published: 2018-11-12