The Rock TERRA Collection 12" (30cm) Deep Fry Pan with lid
Introducing the Starfrit The Rock Terra Collection 12" (30cm) Deep Fry Pan with lid, the ultimate addition to your kitchen cookware. With a ceramic non-stick surface that is free of harmful PFAS, PTFE or PFOA chemicals, you'll enjoy unparalleled release performance for even the most delicate foods. Plus, with the Rock.Tec surface enhancement, this fry pan is 3 times more durable than traditional non-stick and can resist scratches and abrasion.
The thick aluminum base ensures optimal heat distribution, while its oven-safe construction allows for versatile cooking up to 350F / 176C. Cleaning up is also a breeze, as it's dishwasher safe. Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic, and halogen stovetops - not induction compatible.
- Ceramic Non-Stick made without PFAS, PTFE or PFOA
- Unparalleled release performance
- Easy to Clean
- Rock.Tec surface enhancement
- 3 times more durable non-stick, Resists scratches and abrasion
- Thick Aluminum Base for optimal heat distribution
- Dishwasher and Oven Safe up to 350 F/176 C
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
- To increase the performance of the non-stick coating, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of oil before each use.
- Never heat an empty cookware. Make sure that there is always a fatty substance, liquid or food before placing your cooking utensil on the fire.
- Always use low to medium heat. This cookware should NEVER be used on high heat either for preheating or during cooking since excessive temperatures may permanently damage the non-stick surface.
- To avoid piercing the non-stick coating, never cut anything into the cookware or use sharp utensils.
- Always add salt to water when it has started to boil. When the grains of salt settle at the bottom of the utensil, they attack the metal when the heat melts them.
- It is not recommended to use a metal scouring pad to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never pour cold water into your hot cookware. Always leave to cool empty or in lukewarm soapy water.
- If you are using a ceramic hob, lift the cookware instead of sliding it. This cookware is oven safe up to 350°F / 176°C. In the event of prolonged cooking or in the oven, the knobs and handles may become hot. Always use oven gloves or mitts.
- Dishwasher safe. If placed in the dishwasher, the shine of the exterior coating could tarnish and discolor due to the action of certain detergents. Our warranty does not cover this type of wear since the performance of the utensil is not affected.
READ THE CARE AND USE INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY BEFORE USING YOUR NEW THE ROCK COOKING UTENSIL. Our The Rock cookware is backed by a three (3) year warranty on non-stick coating and a lifetime (25 year) warranty against warping, with proof of purchase. The warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE AND WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE. The owner must follow the care and use instructions for this warranty to apply and be valid. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, professional use, or if the utensil is knocked or dropped. Minor stains, discoloration and scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil are normal, do not affect performance and are therefore not covered by this warranty. Normal wear of the coating does not affect the non-stick performance of the product thanks to the permanent Rock Tec surface treatment. This type of wear is therefore not covered by this warranty. Exterior paintwork is strictly cosmetic and does not affect product performance and is therefore not covered by our warranty.
ALL CLAIMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD, WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE. Starfrit is responsible for determining the cause of the damage and the application of the guarantee.
ANY DECISION MADE SHALL BE FINAL.