The Rock Performance 8" (20cm) Fry Pan
Stylish and ultra durable, The Rock Performance features an induction ready stainless steel exterior and an extra thick bi-clad The Rock base. This unique, precision-crafted combination offers even heat distribution and unparalleled release performance. Definitely a must-have in the kitchen!
- Extra thick bi-clad base for even heat distribution
- Patented Rock.Tec base surface enhancement
- Chemical-free non-stick
- Lev.Tec technology
- High quality stainless steel exterior
- Riveted handles for a comfortable and secure grip
- Glass lids with steam release vent
- Induction ready
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid, or food before placing the cookware on the range or burner.
- Always use low to medium heat setting. This cookware should NEVER be used on a maximum heat setting either for pre-heating or cooking as excessive surface temperatures can cause permanent damage to the non-stick surface. Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick surface.
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the metal as the heat melts it down.
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- If using a ceramic stove top, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 450 °F / 230 °C. Always use gloves or oven mitts when using as the handle may become hot.
- Dishwasher safe. Take note that the shine of the coating may become dull and discolored due to the action of certain detergents. Our warranty does not cover this type of wear, as the performance of the cookware is not affected.
- Bluish or "rainbow" discoloration is common on stainless steel cookware. This is easily removed by using a proprietary, non-abrasive stainless steel cleaner, which will help to retain the original brightness and assist with the removal of stubborn marks.
- Prompt drying will prevent water spots.
READ CARE AND USE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR NEW COOKWARE. Our The Rock cookware is covered by a 3-year warranty on the non-stick coating and a lifetime (25 years) warranty against warping, with proof of purchase only. Warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years, STARTING FROM THE DATE OF THE
ORIGINAL PURCHASE AND WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE.
The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped.
Normal wear of the non-stick coating does not affect the performance of the product thanks to the Rock Tec permanent textured surface and thus, is not covered by this warranty. Stains, discoloration, and minor scratches on the inside and the outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not impact performance and are not covered by this warranty. Exterior paint is strictly cosmetic and does not impact the performance of the product thus, is not covered by our warranty.
Any complaints / claim must be registered within the warranty period, with proof of purchase.
DECISIONS AS TO THE CAUSE OF DAMAGE ARE THE APPLICATION OF THE WARRANTY ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF STARFRIT.
ALL DECISIONS WILL BE FINAL.