The Rock 8-Piece Set
The Rock collection is a line of non-stick cookware with a special surface treatment and non-stick coating. Our surface enhancement process uses small metal pellet impact technology to modify the surface to form an ultra durable rock-like finish. The result is an outstanding release performance, 3 times better than traditional non-stick cookware. The 8 piece set includes:
- 1.5 Qt Saucepan
- 3 Qt Saucepan with lid
- 5 Qt Stockpot with lid
- 8" Fry pan
- 10" Fry pan with lid
- The Rock: non-stick reinvented, 3 times more durable than traditional non-stick
- Extra thick forged aluminum base for optimal heat distribution and lifetime warranty against warping
- 3 times more durable non-stick interior ensures superior scratch resistance and unparalleled release performance
- Guaranteed never to warp / 3 year warranty on the non-stick surface using proper care&use
- Oven safe riveted handles heat resistant up to 350F with or without lids
- See-through tempered glass lids with steam release vent
- Dishwasher safe
- Compatible with Halogen, Ceramic, Electric and Gas stovetops (not Induction)
- 3 times more durable non-stick
- Resists scratch and abrasion
- 3-year warranty with proof of purchase
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and halogen stovetops (not induction)
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- Prior to each use, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil for better cooking results.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the cookware on heat.
- It is not recommended to use high heat. Cooking on excessive heat can cause permanent damage to the non-stick coating.
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick surface.
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil.
- Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the metal as the heat melts it down.
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 350 °F. Always use gloves or oven mitts when using as the handle may become hot.
- Never put in the dishwasher. If placed in the dishwasher, the shine of the exterior coating mar become dull and
READ CARE AND USE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR NEW COOKWARE. Our The Rock cookware are covered by a 3-year warranty on the non-stick coating and a lifetime (25 years) warranty against warping, with proof of purchase only. Warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years, STARTING FROM THE DATE OF THE
ORIGINAL PURCHASE AND WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE.
The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped.
Normal wear of the non-stick coating does not affect the performance of the product thanks to the Rock Tec permanent textured surface and thus, is not covered by this warranty. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and the outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performande and are not covered by this warranty. Exterior paint is strictly cosmetic and does not affect the performance of the product thus, is not covered by our warranty.
Any complaints / claim must be registered within the warranty period, with proof of purchase.
DECISIONS AS TO THE CAUSE OF DAMAGE ARE THE APPLICATION OF THE WARRANTY ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF STARFRIT.
ALL DECISIONS WILL BE FINAL.