The Rock Electric Casserole Pot
The Rock Electric Casserole Pot is rated out of 5 by 2.
3 L / 3.2 Qt
With its patented Rock.Tec surface enhancement technology, the Starfrit The Rock Casserole Pot acts as a versatile cooking tool. It can keep food warm at the center of the table as well as cook a complete meal for the whole family. Its classic and timeless design makes it a great piece to have in any kitchen.
- 3 L / 3.2 Qt Capacity
- Extra thick base for even heat distribution
- Classic design
- Removable variable temperature control
- Cool touch handles
- 1200 Watts
WARNING: Ensure the pan is unplugged from the electrical outlet and allow it to cool before handling or cleaning it.
1. Ensure that the appliance is completely cooled before cleaning. Remove the temperature control dial from the socket before cleaning the product.
2. Drain excess oil or wipe the interior surface of the pan with a paper towel.
3. Thoroughly wipe the lid, cooking vessel and base of the product with a hot, soapy cloth/ sponge, ensuring that water or soap does not enter the socket.
CAUTION: After use, do not pour cold water onto the product, as the sudden temperature change may damage the product or create a burn hazard.
NOTE: Do not place the pan or cord in a dishwasher.
NOTE: Do not use bleach or abrasive cleansers/scouring pads to clean the product, as they may damage the non-stick finish.
4. Rinse with hot water and thoroughly dry.
5. Ensure the socket and electrical pins are completely dry before storing or resuming use.
6. If cleaning the temperature control dial is necessary, wipe with a soft, damp cloth sponge and dry thoroughly.
NOTE: Do not immerse in water or place temperature control dial in a dishwasher.
1. Before each use, ensure the knob is securely attached and retighten as necessary.
2. Store the product in a cool, dry place.
3. For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
4. Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before turning on
5. Cooking on excessive heat can cause warping of the pot and permanent damage to the non-stick coating. the non-stick surface.
7. Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil. Salt grain deposits on the cookware bottom will attack the metal as the heat melts it down.
8. Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
9. Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Sudden changes of temperature may cause metal to warp, resulting in an uneven bottom. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
10. The exterior may become dull and discolored due to the action of certain detergents. Our warranty does not cover this type of wear, as the performance of the pan is not affected.
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY. This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase. Please retain your original receipt as a proof of the purchase date. Any complaints must be registered within the warranty period. The product will be repaired, replaced (parts or entire appliance) or refunded at our sole discretion. Shipping charges may apply. This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following: Negligent use or misuse of the product including failure to clean the product regularly, use for commercial purposes, accident, use on improper voltage or current, use contrary to the operating instructions, disassembly, repair or alteration by anyone other than a STARFRIT authorized service agent. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty. Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All decisions will be final.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from A fun little appliance I really like this little appliance, although I think it could be more accurately titled as an electric frying pan than a casserole pot. I also think it would be good to include some tips and recipes such as don’t try to cook a casserole at the same temperature as you would in the oven or the bottom ingredients will surely burn. Yet I still really enjoy it and I’m glad to have it.
Date published: 2020-10-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by Carol Ann from Electric casserole We won this item in a store draw. We find it to be a nice convenient size and like that we can make a whole meal for the two of us on one dish.
Date published: 2019-12-17
Can it be used like a slow cooker? Or more like a 350 degree situation like a casserole in the oven?
Hello, It's more of a saucepan you would have on the burner, but electric. It's not a slow cooker, heat can be very high if needed. Hope this helps. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2020-11-23