Out of stock
The Rock - Knife set with hammered non-stick blades (11 pieces)
The Rock - Knife set with hammered non-stick blades (11 pieces) is rated out of 5 by 3.
Dimensions of product
The professional The Rock 11 pieces knives set is ideal for all culinary tasks! The knives come with its own block.
This set includes:
- Hammered and coated blades for unparalleled non-stick performance
- Stainless steel handles (except the steak knives)
- Steak knives with two distinct cutting areas
- High carbon stainless steel blades
- Our unique process creates a durable rock-like finish that results in unparalleled non-stick performance
- Balanced ergonomic handles
This set includes:
- 1x Chef's knife 8" - 20 cm
- 1x Bread Knife with Serrated Blade 8" - 20 cm
- 1x Santoku Knife 7" - 18 cm
- 1x Utility Knife 5" - 12.5 cm
- 6x Steak Knives with Serrated and Straight Cutting Areas 4.5" - 11.5 cm
- Mat Black Block for storage
Do not use on marble, stone, glass or tile as it may damage the edge. Dishwasher safe, but hand wash recommended for longest lasting appearance.
One year warranty with proof of purchase
Rated 1 out of 5 by Popcorn12 from Outer layer chips off The knives are chipping very badly. We have only had this set for under a year and hand wash only. We are unable to use several of the knives because when used paint chips from the outer layer come off onto the food. Very disappointed with the quality of this knife set.
Date published: 2020-11-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mellen from Terrible, the painted black part is coming off Bought these within this past year (2020) have lived these until I started to see flecks of black in my food, bread etc
Date published: 2020-11-15
I love them! I got a set for a gift but the coating is coming off after 12ish uses. Is the coating dangerous if ingested? Or can l safely remove the coating somehow?
Good Morning, Please contact [email protected] and she will help you. Also the coating contains no PFOA and therefore not toxic.
Date published: 2020-10-19
How much is the set?
Hello, I see you are from the US? You should visit the English-US site - top right-hand corner. You will then see products offered in your country with pricing. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2020-01-24
My knife set is loosing the black finish. Is this healthy?
Hello, Please contact our customer service if you are having issues with our products: https://www.starfrit.com/en/contact-us. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2020-01-06