Stainless Steel Cookware Set (with The Rock fry pan and ustensils)
This seven-piece quality stainless steel set includes two cooking utensils. Satin gray exterior finish for easy cleaning. The set is dishwasher safe. The 10" (26cm) frying pan benefits from the patented Rock.Tec surface treatment which modifies the surface and makes it ultra-durable. The non-stick performance is therefore tripled.
The set includes:
The set includes:
- 2.5qt Saucepan with lid
- 6qt Stockpot with lid
- 10" Non-stick fry pan
- Nylon spoon
- Nylon turner
- Rock.Tec surface treatment.
- Coating without PFOA or PFAS.
- Ultra-thick forged aluminum base. tri-ply construction base.
- Tempered glass lids with steam release vent.
- Handle with Wave.Tec.
- Oven and dishwasher safe.
Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the cookware on the range or
- Always use low to medium heat setting. This cookware should NEVER be used on a maximum heat setting either for
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick surface.
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil.
- Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the metal as the heat melts it down.
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- Always lift cookware. Do not slide across the stovetop.
- If using induction stovetop, always match the pan's base size to the corresponding cooking surface for max efficiency.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 450 °F / 230 °C.
- Higher cooking temperatures or longer cooking time can cause the handle to get hot. Always use oven mitts/gloves.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Take note that the shine of the coating may become dull and discolored due to the action of certain detergents.
- Our warranty does not cover this type of wear, as the performance of the cookware is not affected.
Read care and use instructions before using your cookware. Atlantic Promotions Inc. guarantees this cooking utensil's non-stick performance for 3 years from the date of purchase with proof of purchase against any manufacturing defects. The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped. Normal wear of the non-stick coating does not affect the release performance thanks to the Rock.Tec permanent textured surface and thus is not covered by this warranty. Stains, discolouration, and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty. Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Atlantic Promotions Inc. All decisions will be final.