9" Fry Pan / Square Dish with Detachable Handle
9" Fry Pan / Square Dish with Detachable Handle is rated out of 5 by 3.
9" / 23 cm
9" (23 cm)
The latest The Rock collection has a new concept: space-saving cookware with a detachable handle. The new detachable handle with T-Lock system fits every cookware piece of the collection. Multifunctional design: to cook, to bake and to serve. Perfectly stackable, saves 40% more space in the kitchen drawers! You will find the same surface treatment and non-stick coating that makes The Rock so unique. This 9" Fry Pan / Square Dish can be used with or without the handle, from oven to table.
- Versatile design: cook - bake - serve
- Rock.Tec surface enhancement: outstanding non-stick release, easy to clean
- Extra thick aluminum base: optimal heat distribution
- Oven and dishwasher safe (except for the detachable handle)
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
READ AND FOLLOW CARE AND USE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE FIRST USE.
- Before using your new cookware, wash throroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of coking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty cooking utensil.
- Be sure there is oil, butter or food in the cookware before placing it on the range or burner.
- Always use low to medium heat setting.
- This cookware should NEVER be used on a maximum heat setting for either preheating or cooking
- Excessive surface temperatures can cause permanent damage to the non-stick surface.
- Never cut anything on the cookware or use utensiles with sharp edges, to avoid piercing the non-stick surface.
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil.
- Salt grain deposits on the cookware botton will attack themetal as the heat melts it down.
- Never use metal or plastic scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot cooking utensil. Let it cool down on its own or place it in lukewarm soapy water.
- Always lift cookware. Do not slide across the cooktop.
- This cookware is oven safe without detachable handle up to 450 °F / 230 °C.
- This cookware is oven safe with lid and without detachable handle up to 350 °F / 176 °C.
- The detachable handle is not oven safe.
- This cookware may become extremely hot when in use.
- To avoid burn hazard, always use detachable handle or potholders or oven mitts.
- This cookware is dishwasher safe.
- Please note that certain dishwashing detergents may cause the coating to become dull and/or discoloured.
- Our warranty does not cover this type of wear, as the performance of the cookware is not affected.
- The detachable handle is not dishwasher safe. Hand wash only.
- The maximum total weight that the detachable handle attached to the cookware can lift is 5.5kg / 12lb - Do not exceed.
- The maximum total volume that the detachable handle attached to the cookware can lift is 5.5 L/ 5.8Qt. Do not exceed.
READ CARE AND USE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR NEW COOKWARE. Our The Rock cookware are covered by a 3-year warranty on the non-stick coating and a lifetime (25 years) warranty against warping, with proof of purchase only. Warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years, STARTING FROM THE DATE OF THE
ORIGINAL PURCHASE AND WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE.
The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped.
Normal wear of the non-stick coating does not affect the performance of the product thanks to the Rock Tec permanent textured surface and thus, is not covered by this warranty. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and the outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performande and are not covered by this warranty. Exterior paint is strictly cosmetic and does not affect the performance of the product thus, is not covered by our warranty.
Any complaints / claim must be registered within the warranty period, with proof of purchase.
DECISIONS AS TO THE CAUSE OF DAMAGE ARE THE APPLICATION OF THE WARRANTY ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF STARFRIT.
ALL DECISIONS WILL BE FINAL.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MindofHutch from Love to Cook If you love to cook as I do. Need a deep pan and a Dutch oven. Yet don’t have a bunch of space to store a lot of pans. I highly recommend this one. This pan is made with quality in mind without the high price. The only brand I will buy.
Date published: 2022-01-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Best pizza pan Best pizza pan I have ever had. I love being able to attach/detach the handle. So happy with it. Thank you Starfrit
Date published: 2021-11-21