Air Fryer Convection Oven
Air Fryer Convection Oven is rated out of 5 by 2.
0.8 ft3 / 23 L
The Air Fryer Convection Oven from Starfrit enables you to perfectly cook a wide variety of foods - tender inside and crispy on the outside. It's large enough to hold 6 slices of bread or even a 12" pizza! It will quickly become a kitchen essential from breakfast to dinner.
- Perfectly cooks a wide variety of foods - tender on the inside and crispy on the outside
- 10 preset cooking modes - bake, roast, fry, broil, toast, dehydrate, keep warm and more
- Convection and air fryer cooking system
- Adjustable 5-hour timer and variable temperature control up to 450F / 230C
- Digital temperature and time display to monitor cooking
- Integrated light for your convenience
- Large capacity oven - 0.8 ft3 / 23 L
- 1700 Watts
- Large enough to toast 6 slices of bread or a 12" pizza
- Dual-fan technology & 6 heating elements for maximum heat airflow
- Two control dials to adjust time and temperature
- Lean cooking - crispy and tender results with little or no oil
- Comes with air fryer basket and removable crumb tray
- Dimensions: 14.8" high x 16.2" wide x 15.5" deep
- Weight of appliance : 22 pounds
- Internal capacity : 0.8 ft3 / 23 Litres
- Internal dimensions : 12 ¼" x 12 5/8" x 7 7/8" (height)
- Size of the rack : 12.75" x 10.75"
- Size of the basket : 11.75" x 9.5"
Please refer to the instruction manual for further indications on care & use before first use.
One year limited warranty with proof of purchase
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chewey from Would love recipes for this unit Hi there we just received our Air fryer Convection over a few days ago through AirMiles it looks awesome and have tried the dehydrator for apple slices and it was great but set it for 3 hrs. And made Potato chips and they turned out great.I tried breaded sole on the preset fish setting and was disappointed it was burnt in some places so I guess next time I will stop the unit before the time it shows .I would love to know where I can find recipes suited for this machine please.
Date published: 2021-12-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by parrylouis from Not sure what I think I got this through air miles. Not sure what to think.I made some fish( frozen battered) and fries I set temp at 400 for 25 min low speed.The fries were burnt black after 10 min.The fish was starting to burn at 15 min.Pulled the fish out and add new fries for the last 10 min.
Date published: 2021-11-29
Can I cook a frozen meat pie in the tin container? What temp would I use and which setting?
Good day, Yes you can cook a frozen meat pie in the convection oven. Depending on the size of your meat pie, you should refer to the cooking instructions on the box of your pie or to the cooking chart at page 6-7 of the User Guide. User guide can be found here https://www.starfrit.com/media/data/0246150010000/instrbooklet--Manuel-utilisateur-0246150010000-fr.pdf As you cook it, we recommend keeping an eye on it as convection oven do cook faster than regular oven. Thank you and have a good day
Date published: 2022-01-18
what kind of dishes can you use in the starfrit air fryer convention oven and can you bake home made bread in it
Good day, You can use any type of cooware or bakeware that you would use in a regular oven. As for cooking home bread in it, it depends if your recipe states that your bread can be cooked in an induction oven. Induction oven cook faster than regular oven. This induction oven may or may not be suitable for your recipe. Thank you and have a good day
Date published: 2021-12-26
Can this unit be safely placed under an upper kitchen cabinet?
Good Day, As per the instructions, it is not recommended as the back has an air vent.
Date published: 2021-11-10
Hi there can i put a standard metal pan in my oven betty crocker?
Good day, Thank you for contacting us. I am not sure about Betty Crocker oven. If it was a mistake, and we are talking about the Starfrit Air Fryer Convection Oven, you could be putting a stainless-steel pan in it. Make sure to respect the pan's maximum degree if the handle is not in stainless-steel.
Date published: 2021-10-19