Out of stock
Ceramic Paring Knife (3")
Ceramic Paring Knife (3") is rated out of 5 by 1.
Dimensions of product
Did you know that ceramic blades are very sharp and stay up ten times longer than steel blades? Try them and you'll be hooked!
- Cuts with precision
- Ergonomically designed with soft grip handle
- Protective sheath
- Ceramic knives should be used to cut fruits, vegetables and boneless meats.
- Do not use for carving, boning or in applications that require flexing or twisting.
- Always use with plastic or wood cutting boards.
- Do not use on marble, stone, glass, plates or tile.
- Never put the blade in an open flame.
- Avoid dropping on hard surfaces as it may cause knife to chip or break.
- Do not use to mash garlic.
- Hand wash with water and liquid dish soap.
- Store in its protective cover or in a knife block.
- Use care when storing and removing the knife from the knife block to avoid tip damage.
One year warranty with proof of purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by Claire from J'adore les couteaux de céramique! Vous devriez voir avec quel aisance on peut couper des poitrines de poulet congelées... j'adore!
Date published: 2015-01-30