Ceramic Santoku Knife (5")
Ceramic Santoku Knife (5") is rated out of 5 by 1.
Dimensions of product
Did you know that ceramic blades are very sharp and stay up ten times longer than steel blades? Try them and you'll be hooked!
- Cuts with precision
- Ergonomically designed with soft grip handle
- Protective sheath
- Ceramic knives should be used to cut fruits, vegetables and boneless meats.
- Do not use for carving, boning or in applications that require flexing or twisting.
- Always use with plastic or wood cutting boards.
- Do not use on marble, stone, glass, plates or tile.
- Never put the blade in an open flame.
- Avoid dropping on hard surfaces as it may cause knife to chip or break.
- Do not use to mash garlic.
- Hand wash with water and liquid dish soap.
- Store in its protective cover or in a knife block.
- Use care when storing and removing the knife from the knife block to avoid tip damage.
One year warranty with proof of purchase
Rated 2 out of 5 by Susan60 from Really liked this knife I really liked this knife but first the end chip off, then another piece chipped off, but I still used it as it was my favourite. Then last night I was slicing some cheese and the whole thing broken in half! I always babied this knife and hand washed it.
Date published: 2019-04-05