EcoCopper - 11" (28cm) Fry Pan
Looking for a healthy alternative in non-stick coatings? With our new EcoCopper fry pan, you get exceptional
non-stick properties without harmful chemicals. It's induction ready and dishwasher safe.
- Scratch resistant
- Doesn't stick
- PTFE & PFOA free
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe
- Induction ready
- FDA approved
- Easy to clean high quality non-stick surface
- Oven-safe handle heat resistant up to 428 °F / 220 °C
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a
soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- Prior to each use, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil for better
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before
placing the cookware on the range or burner.
- It is not recommended to use high heat. Cooking on excessive heat can cause
permanent damage to the non-stick coating.
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid
piercing the non-stick surface.
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own
or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 428 °F / 220 °C. Always use gloves or oven mitts
when using as the handles may become hot.
Read care and use instructions before using your new Starfrit cookware.
Starfrit guarantees this cooking utensil's non-stick surface for 3 years from the
date of purchase with proof of purchase against any manufacturing defects. The
owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This
warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if
the utensil is banged or dropped. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the
inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance,
and are not covered by this warranty.
Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All
decisions will be final.