EcoCopper - 11" (28cm) Fry Pan
28 cm / 11"
11" (28 cm)
Looking for a healthy alternative in non-stick coatings? With our new EcoCopper fry pan, you get exceptional non-stick properties without harmful chemicals. It's induction ready and dishwasher safe.
- Scratch resistant
- Doesn't stick
- PTFE & PFOA free
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe
- Induction ready
- FDA approved
- Easy to clean high quality non-stick surface
- Oven-safe handle heat resistant up to 428 °F / 220 °C
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a
- Prior to each use, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil for better
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before
- It is not recommended to use high heat. Cooking on excessive heat can cause
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 428 °F / 220 °C. Always use gloves or oven mitts
WARRANTY Read care and use instructions before using your new Starfrit cookware. Starfrit guarantees this cooking utensil's non-stick surface for 1 year from the date of purchase with proof of purchase against any manufacturing defects. The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty. Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All decisions will be final.
So, the pan is made out of pressed aluminum. Does "copper" just refer to the colour, and not the material? It's PTFE & PFOA free, Is there lead or cadmium in it? Just concerned about its safety. Thank you!
Hello, yes the copper refers to the color, there is no copper in the composition of the pan. It's PFOA free but does contain PTFE as with all other non-stick pans, except for ones that have a non-stick ceramic coating like our The Rock Ceramic line. It does not contain lead or cadminum. Hope this helps. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-04-01
What are the ecocopper pans made of?
Hello, The pan is made of pressed aluminum with a non-chemical non-stick coating. Hope this helps, happy holidays!
Date published: 2019-04-30