Digital Kitchen Scale
Digital Kitchen Scale is rated out of 5 by 1.
11 lb / 5 kg
Dimensions of product
8" x 5.9" x 2" / 20.3 cm x 15 cm x 5.2 cm
A kitchen scale is the perfect ally when it comes to homemade baking!
- Glass weighing platform
- Automatic conversion imperial / metric
- Zero and tare functions
- Low battery and overload indicators
- Auto-off after two minutes or manual-off
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Capacity: 11 lb / 5 kg
- Accuracy: 0.05 oz / 1 g
- Scale dimensions: 8" x 5.9" x 2" / 20.3 cm x 15 cm x 5.2 cm
- Screen dimensions: 1.8" x 0.6" / 46 mm x 17 mm
Advise for use and care
- Always use the scale on a hard flat surface.
- Clean the scale with a slightly damp cloth.
- Avoid contact with water.
- DO NOT immerse the scale in water.
- All plastic parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with:
- strongly flavored/colored food
- Avoir contact with acid citrus juices.
- DO NOT use chemical or abrasive cleaning agents.
- NOT for commercial use.
One year warranty with proof of purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by fun from Great Product this is such a handy scale.. I really love it! it has everything lb, oz, kg, g perfect for when you have someone give you a recipe in these measurements
Date published: 2016-02-23
I have two starfrit kitchen scales. One at home and one at the cottage. At the cottage I removed the battery last fall when we closed up and installed a new one this week and the scale will not power up. Nothing happens, the new battery reads 9.5 volts.
Hello, I suggest you contact our customer service as they will be able to help with the issue over the phone: 1-800-361-6232. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2017-04-12
I bought this scale and recently cleaned it and noticed all functions came on and would not disappear or go back to a blank window. Do you have any idea of how I can fix this problem? TY....Rob
Hello, Please call our customer service to resolve the issue, it's better to discuss over the phone. We can be reached toll free at 1-800-361-6232, thank you!
Date published: 2017-02-14