Bread size 700g
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp (15ml) apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup (65ml) olive oil
- ¼ cup (65ml) honey or maple syrup
- 1 Buttermilk mixture (see details in preparation section)
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) of coarse salt
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) Xanthan gum
- ¼ cup (65 ml) cornstarch
- ½ cup (125 ml) potato starch
- ¼ cup (65 ml) soy flour or ½ cup (125 ml) soy flour and then no tapioca flour
- ¼ cup (65 ml) of tapioca flour or ½ cup (125 ml) of tapioca flour and then, no soy flour
- 2 cups (500 ml) white rice flour
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) Active gluten-free dry yeast
Prepare Buttermilk mixture: combine 1½ cups (375 ml) milk or plain yogurt with 20ml of lemon juice or vinegar - leave to act for 5 minutes and set aside this mixture.
Place the ingredients in the right order in the breadmaker (liquids, dry ingredients, yeast): eggs, vinegar, oil, honey, buttermilk mixture, salt, xanthan gum, cornstarch, potato starch, flour, yeast.
- Turn on cycle 12 for gluten-free bread.
- Five minutes before the end of kneading, verify the consistency and add a little rice flour or liquid (water) if necessary.
- Once the bread is baked, let stand for at least 10 minutes in the machine before unmolding.