- 6 apples (Cortland or Lobo), cored
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- ¾ cup (250ml) red wine
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Add the apples to the base of the pressure cooker.
- Pour in wine, sprinkle raisins, maple syrup and cinnamon powder.
- Close and lock the lid of the pressure cooker.
- Press Potatoes and then press the Minutes button until you reach 10 minutes (00:10).
- When time is up, release the pressure manually by turning the top valve to the Release position. Let all pressure escape.
- Scoop out of the inner pot and serve in a small bowl with lots of cooking liquid.