Yes, you can make a stew in less time than you imagined with the Starfrit Electric Pressure Cooker!
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) olive oil
- 2 lb (907 g) beef, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 cup (250 ml) peas
- 1 cup (250 ml) celery, diced
- 2 cups (500 ml) beef broth
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) paprika
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried rosemary
- 1 bay lea
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Press Sauté function and let the appliance preheat for 2 minutes.
- Add olive oil and sauté the onions and garlic until soften. Add beef cubes.
- Once meat is browned, press Cancel and switch to Beef stew.
- Add all ingredients to the cooking pot and add beef broth. Stir to combine.
- Close the lid. Once cooking time is over, the appliance will beep 5 times and automatically switch to Warm mode. Note: Refer to the ‘’ COOKING PROGRESS DISPLAY ’’ section to monitor cooking stages.
- Let the appliance cool down completely. For a quick release; carefully turn the steam release vent to the Release position . Do not try to force the lid open.