Pressure Cooker Beef and Vegetable Stew
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lb beef cubes
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¾ cup red wine
- 4 potatoes, cut into large cubes
- 2 celeri stocks, sliced
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 1 can of beef broth
- Dried rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 parsley bouquet
- On the pressure cooker, press on "sauté" and let heat up for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add oil and brown beef cubes.
- Add onion and garlic.
- Once cubes are browned, deglaze with red wine and reduce by half.
- Press on "cancel" button and choose cooking mode "beef stew".
- Add potatoes, celeri, carrots, chopped parsley and spices, with broth into the cooker.
- Close lid and let the pressure cooker do the rest.