A great sandwich that is outside of the norm that is easy to make and even easier to bring with you thanks to the Lock&Lock Easy Match 1.2 L Rectangular Container.
- 2 big Tortillas
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Olive Tapenade
- 3/4 cup Baby spinach
- 1 Hanger steak (150g)
- 1 Red pepper
- 1/4 cup Corn can (540 ml)
Preheat your oven at 400 F°
- Cut the hanger steak in slices.
- Sear the meat slices in a pan to give them a nice caramel color.
- Place them on cookie sheet then place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove the seeds from the red pepper and cut it into thin slices.
- Strain the corn.
- Place the tortillas on your work surface and spread the mayonnaise and the olive tapenade on the entire surface.
- Garnish with the baby spinach, the hanger steak slices, the red pepper and the corn.
- Start to roll the tortilla, then fold in the sides and finish rolling.
- Wrap up the tortillas in aluminium foil or in cooking paper.
- Place the rolls in your lunchbox Lock&Lock Easy Match 1.2 L Rectangular Container that you will keep in the refrigerator.