We're sorry, an error has occurred while generating this content.
- ¾ cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons melted Butter
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries
- Butter to cook pancakes
- Mix the milk and vinegar and let it sit for a minute or two (you’re making “buttermilk” here).
- Mix dry ingredients together. Whisk the egg, milk, and melted butter into the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Heat a nonstick pan (The Rock Diamond) over medium heat. Melt a little smear of butter in the pan (essential for giving a yummy golden brown crust).
- Pour about ⅓ cup of batter in a hot The Rock Diamond fry pan and spread it flat-like (it will be pretty thick). Arrange a few blueberries on top. Cook until you see little bubbles on top and the edges starting to firm up. Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the pancakes are sky-high fluffy and cooked through.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup. But honestly, sometimes I just like to eat these plain. YUM, YUM, YUM.
Products used in this recipes
- The Rock Diamond 8" (20cm) Fry Pan0347200040000USD$25.99
- The Rock Diamond 9.5" (24cm) Fry Pan0347210040000USD$31.99