Breakfast - Buckwheat Pancake
We're sorry, an error has occurred while generating this content.
- 2 cups lukewarm Water
- 1½ teaspoons instant yeast
- 130g Wheat semolina
- 130g Buckwheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Mix together water and yeast. Add semolina, flour, salt and sugar.
- Mix for 2 minutes to get a homogeneous mixture.
- Place in refrigerator at least 1 hour. The dough will form small bubbles.
- Preheat The Rock Multipan, add oil and mixture. Cook pancakes without turning them.
- Serve with fresh fruit, honey or maple syrup.