Cheesy Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast
We're sorry, an error has occurred while generating this content.
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese
- 1 stalks asparagus firm ends cut off
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 12 toothpicks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Season each chicken breast with salt and pepper, then with garlic powder and paprika.
- Cut each chicken breast in half length wise. Be careful not to cut all the way through. You're just making space to put the cheese and asparagus.
- Spread 1 tablespoon goat cheese inside each chicken breast pocket.
- Top with 4 stalks asparagus (sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper), then top with mozzarella. You might need to fold the mozzarella to make sure not too much is sticking out (it will melt in the pan if it sticks out too much).
- Secure each chicken breast closed with 3 toothpicks, taking care that they're as flat as possible so that the chicken will sear fully.
- Heat a large The Rock Diamond fry pan over medium high heat. Add the olive oil and coat the pan. Watch for it to start to glisten. Once glistening, stir in the balsamic vinegar.
- Sear the chicken breasts 3-4 minutes per side, being careful to move them around in the oil so they don't burn, stick. Flip carefully.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature on the chicken reaches 165F.
- Serve and enjoy!
Products used in this recipes
- The Rock Diamond 11" (28cm) Fry Pan0347220040000USD$34.99
- The Rock Diamond 11" (28cm) Deep Fry Pan0347230020000USD$54.99