Chick Peas and Sesame Hummus
A nice side dish based on chick peas, roasted garlic and sesame paste, made possible with the Starfrit Food processor. Nothing compares to it and you absolutely need to have an extra smooth texture in order to yield all the flavors that are inside this classic recipe!
- 1 Chick peas can (540ml)
- 1/2 unit Head of garlic
- 2 tsp Sesame paste
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 8 sprigs Fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 1 Lemon
- Put the garlic in an aluminium foil, drizzle olive oil on the top, season it and close the aluminium.
- Put it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Pick and chop the cilantro.
- Roast the sesame in the oven.
- Strain the chick peas and put it in the Starfrit Food processor, add the sesame paste, the cooked garlic, the olive oil and season it, add the lemon juice (Starfrit Citrus Squeezer).
- Mix it until it gets smooth and for a better emulsion make sure to take out the blade and replace it with the whisk, in the food processor.
- Put the mix in a serving bowl, drizzle olive oil on the top with the cilantro.
- Finish the decoration with the sesame.
- The texture needs to be extra smooth in order for all the flavors to come out.
Products used in this recipes
- Strainer - 8"0920030060000USD$5.99
- Dual Speed PRO Food Processor0929000020000USD$29.99