Chicken and Chorizo Rice
A rice dish rich in flavors thanks to the chorizo that brings a little spice that will awaken your taste buds! Easy to bring with you thank to the Lock&Lock Bento Lunchbox - 950ml by Starfrit!
- 2 slices Spanish chorizo
- 2 cups White rice
- 4 Boneless chicken thighs
- 1 Red pepper
- 1/2 cup Tomato sauce
- 1 cup Frozen peas
Preheat your oven to 400 F°
- Boil the green peas for 5 minutes.
- Cut the red pepper in slices.
- Cut the chicken thighs into smaller pieces and sear them in a hot pan until golden.
- Add the red pepper slices and the chorizo and finish the cooking in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Cook the white rice in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Once all of the ingredients are cooked, mix everything together.
- Place the rice in your Lock&Lock Bento Lunchbox - 950ml by Starfrit and keep in the refrigerator.
- Reheat in microwave when ready to eat.