Chicken Salad Sandwich
We're sorry, an error has occurred while generating this content.
- 4 sliced bread
- 4 to 6 lettuce leaves
For chicken salad:
- 1 red pepper
- 2 celeri sticks
- 2 green onions
- 6 small dill pickels
- 500 ml (2 cups) cooked chicken, diced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) cream cheese
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) mayonnaise
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) pickel juice
- Salt & pepper
- Dice pepper and celeri.
- Mince green onions and pickels.
- In a bowl, mix chicken salad ingredients.
- Add chicken mixture in bread and make sandwiches.
Source: © Pratico-Pratiques 2017