Chicken Tacos, Classic Spices Mix and Parsley
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Baking time: 30 minutes
- 1 Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 454 gr Boneless chicken thigh
- 2 tbsp Chili flakes
- 1 tea spoon Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Celery salt
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley
- 5 drop(s) Tabasco
- 8 unit(s) Taco Shells
- 8 leaves Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 cup Old Cheddar
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Green onions
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1 can Salsa sauce
- 6 sprigs Fresh cilantro
Preheat your oven à 375 F°
- Cut the onion and the garlic.
- Slice the chicken as thinly as possible.
- Mix all the spices together.
- Take out the leaves from the lettuce and wash them.
- Grate the cheese with the Easy Grater, by Starfrit.
- Pass all the parsley into the Herb stripper, by Starfrit and then use the Mezzaluna herb cutter.
- Make sure to roughly cut the cilantro by using herb scissors.
- Slice evenly the avocado.
- Remove the seeds from the tomatoes and dice them in brunoise.
- Cut the spring onion into bevels.
- In a medium The Rock fry pan with vegetable oil, colour the onion and garlic on high heat.
- Throw the chicken in and make sure it is properly cooked.
- Set the parsley aside and add the remaining ingredients to cook them altogether.
- Add the parsley, at the very last moment.
- Set the tacos in the oven, on a cooking tray, and heat them for 5 minutes.
- When ready to serve, place all the garnishes inside a bowl.
- Place the lettuce on a taco, and add the desired garnishes; chicken, sour cream, salsa, tomato, avocado and/or the grated cheese. Enjoy!