Chocolate Chip Cookies
Use The Rock Collection with T-Lock Detachable Handle
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In small bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat softened butter and sugars with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon about 1 minute or until fluffy, scraping side of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in flour mixture just until blended (dough will be stiff).
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts (to taste).
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on the 12.5" The Rock Pizza Pan with Detachable Handle.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft).
- Cool 2 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Store covered in an airtight container from our LocknLock collection.