- 1/2 cupButter
- 1/4 cup Icing sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 Egg yolks
- 2 pinches Fleur de sel
- 2 Vanilla beans
- 1/2 tbsp Canola oil
- 1 zest Lime
- 1/4 cup Fine cornmeal
- 3/4 cup Chestnut and rice flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
Preheat your oven to 340 F°
- In your stand mixer, combine the soft butter and the icing sugar, the egg and the yolks.
- Scrape the vanilla bean and add the seeds as well as the sea salt, canola oil and lime zests to the bowl.
- Once well combined, add the dry ingredients.
Making the cookies
- Lay out parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Fill a pastry bag, using a socket of your choice, with the chocolate cookie dough.
- Spread the mix on the baking sheet to form small wavy cookies.
- Once done, transfer to the oven for about 12 minutes. Enjoy!
- The shape you choose to give the cookies has no impact on the recipe, but keep in mind it may affect the cooking time slightly.
- Replace the butter with soy butter for a lactose-free recipe.