- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1½teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup grated old Cheddar
- Salt / pepper
- In the cast iron The Rock pan, heat up oil on medium heat.
- Put onion and cook 5 minutes until onion has softened. Add thyme.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and add milk. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Add baby spinach in the pan and heat 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Add bacon and half ot the cheese mixture in the eggs/milk and mix well.
- Pour mixture onto the spinach. Add cherry tomatoes on top.
- Lower heat and cook 10 minutes until the bottom and sides of the frittata are cooked, but center still soft.
- Add rest of Cheddar on the dish and put in oven on grill for 3 minutes until cheese has melted.
The Rock Cast Iron 8" (20cm) Fry Pan0609000060000USD$39.99
The Rock Cast Iron 10" (26cm) Fry Pan0609010040000USD$44.99
The Rock Cast Iron 12" (30cm) Fry Pan0609020040000Out of stock
The Rock Cast Iron 11" (28cm) Grill Pan0609030040000USD$54.99
Garlic press with scraper0920600060000USD$9.99
Starfrit Utensil - Angled Spatula0928140060000Out of stock
Silicone oven glove0928250060000USD$19.99
Set of 5 Snap Fit Measuring Cups0931150030000USD$7.99