Couscous and Lentil Salad
- 250 ml (1 cup) Couscous
- 1 can of 398 ml strained lentil
- 12 to 15 cherry tomatoes cut in half (various colors)
- 2 mini cucumbers, cut in slices
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Feta, crumbled
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) red vinegar
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) green onions, chopped
- In a bowl, mix couscous with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add (1 1/2 tasse) of boiling water.
- Cover and rest 5 minutes before mixing couscous with a fork. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, mix couscous with lentils, cherry tomatoes, small cucumbers, Feta and the rest of the olive oil, the red vinegar and green onions. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Source: © Pratico-Pratiques 2017