- 3 Carrots
- 1½tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 Lemon
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 8 sprigs Parsley
- 1/4 cup Raisins blonds
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and cut the carrots in small slices.
- In a big pot of salted boiling water, blanch the carrots until they are tender.
- Strain and cool down.
- Squeeze and strain the lemon juice.
- Pluck and chop the parsley leaves.
For the salad
- In a bowl, put the lemon juice, olive oil, cumin powder, cumin seeds and season to taste.
- Add the carrots and mix well.
- Transfer to your serving dish and garnish with parsley.
- You can enjoy this recipe lukewarm or cold.