Use The Rock Collection with T-Lock Detachable Handle
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Fresh fruit, for serving
- Powdered sugar, for serving
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the flour, sugar and salt until combined.
- Then create a well with flour and add the eggs.
- Gradually pour in milk, whisking to combine after each addition.
- Let batter stand at room temperature until slightly bubbly on top, 15 to 20 minutes.
- On your pizza pan with t-lock detachable handle, over medium heat, melt butter. About 1/4 cup at a time, drop batter evenly onto pan, swirling it to evenly coat.
- Cook 2 minutes, then flip and cook 1 minute more. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve crêpes warm with fresh fruit and powdered sugar.