Family Chicken Fajitas
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 12 minutes
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red vinegar
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ lb chicken breasts, cut in slices
- 1 salad cut into small pieces
- 2 red tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups orange Cheddar, grated
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 green peppers, cut in slices
- 6 wheat tortillas (6 inch diameter)
- Marinated peppers
- Mix all ingredients for the marinade and place in a large Lock&Lock food storage container.
- Place chicken slices into the marinade, close lid and shake well. Close and place in refrigerator 4 hours, shaking occasionnally.
- Grate cheese, clean lettuce and place into serving bowls.
- Place indoor smokeless BBQ grill at the center of the table or on a flat surface and place all ingredients around the grill.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the dip tray of the unit before pluging the temperature control.
- Cook chicken slices for 7 minutes, turning them after 3-4 minutes so each side is cooked.
- Each guest around the table can garnish their own tortilla with the food on the table according to their own taste to create their perfect fajitas.