Simple and quick, perfect for summer! Thanks to the Starfrit Oil and dressing mister you will be able to add some life to your salads. Bring it for lunch in your Lock&Lock food storage container!
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 2 tbsp Pitted black olives
- 2 tbsp Flat parsley
- 1/2 cup Sundried tomatoes
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 Yellow pepper
- 3/4 cup Feta cheese
- 4 sprigs Chopped parsley
- Finely chop the olives, and parsley.
- Set some of the parsley aside for the garnish.
- Slice the sundried tomatoes and cut the tomatoes and cucumber into small cubes.
- Clean and cut the yellow peppers into cubes.
- Cut the Feta into cubes as well.
- Finely slice the red onion.
- Combine all of the ingredients in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and let sit to infuse the flavor.
- Pass the dressing through a fine mesh strainer and then transfer to the Starfrit Oil & Dressing Mister.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients with the dressing and let sit for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Transfer the salad to the Starfrit lunch box of choice (we suggest the Lock&Lock 41 oz (1.2 L) rectangular box), garnish with the parsley and season with the Starfrit Oil and dressing mister.