- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 2 tbsp Pitted black olives
- 2 tbsp Flat parsley
- 1/2 cup Sundried tomatoes
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 Yellow pepper
- 3/4 cup Feta cheese
- 4 sprigs Chopped parsley
- Finely chop the olives, and parsley.
- Set some of the parsley aside for the garnish.
- Slice the sundried tomatoes and cut the tomatoes and cucumber into small cubes.
- Clean and cut the yellow peppers into cubes.
- Cut the Feta into cubes as well.
- Finely slice the red onion.
- Combine all of the ingredients in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and let sit to infuse the flavor.
- Pass the dressing through a fine mesh strainer and then transfer to the Starfrit Oil & Dressing Mister.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients with the dressing and let sit for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Transfer the salad to the Starfrit lunch box of choice (we suggest the Lock&Lock 41 oz (1.2 L) rectangular box), garnish with the parsley and season with the Starfrit Oil and dressing mister.