Ham and Potato Casserole
This easy to prepare ham and potato casserole is prepared easily with the pro cuber and fry cutter.
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 chopped onion
- ¼ cup red pepper
- 3 potatoes, cut into cubes
- 500 g of ham, cut into cubes
- 2½tablespoon flour
- 2 cups of milk
- ¾ cup grated cheese
- salt / pepper
- In a saucepan, melt butter, add onion and peppers and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add flour, stir.
- Add milk and cook until mixture thickens.
- Add ham, potatoes, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and put into oven safe pan, or keep in The Rock fry pan.
- Add grated cheese on top.
- Cook in oven at between 45 minutes at 350°F.