Honey Sesame Carrots
A great way to accompany savory meals, prepared in the metal utensil safe The Rock Diamond cookware.
- 6 Carrots, sliced
- ⅓ Cup orange juice
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Drops of grilled Sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons mixed Sesame seads
- 2 Tablespoons minced chives
- Olive oil
- Pour olive oil in a fry pan and cook carrots on high heat until they start to change color.
- Mix in orange juice on low-medium heat, add honey, Sesame oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook stirring constantly so carrots are well covered with honey-juice mixture.
- Once carrots are glazed, remove from heat.
- Place in a serving dish and sparkle with Sesame seeds and chive.
Products used in this recipes
- The Rock Diamond 11" (28cm) Fry Pan0347220040000USD$34.99
- The Rock Diamond 10-Piece Set0347240010000USD$199.99