Preparation time: 5 minutes
Baking time: 15 minutes
- 16 oz (450 g) uncooked macaroni
- 4 Cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 Cups shredded Cheddar and/or Monterey Jack cheese
- ¾ Cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ¾ Cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2-1 Cup milk
- Add the macaroni, broth, oil, garlic powder, pepper, and salt to the cooking pot and stir.
- Place the lid on the pot and set the pressure release valve to the Sealing position.
- Use the Whole Grain function and let the pressure build inside.
- Once the countdown starts, wait 5 minutes and then hit Cancel.
- Using oven mitts, manually release the pressure by turning the pressure valve to the Release position.
- Open the lid. Mix in the cheeses and milk until smooth. Season to taste and serve!
- These cheeses are a recommended mix, feel free to use your favorite cheese combinations.
- For the milk, start with 1/2 cup and add up to one cup after pressure cooking if you find it needs to be thinned out a little bit more.