One Pot Farfalle with Chicken and Asparagus
Go green with this One Pot Farfalle chicken and asparagus recipe! It’s easy to make and so tasty that it will certainly become one of your favorites!
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 medium leeks, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) of dried oregano
- 1 cup (250 ml) white wine
- 3¾cups (940 ml) chicken broth
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 lb (454 g) farfalle (or other short pasta)
- 1 zucchini, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups (500 ml) asparagus, cut into small pieces
- 10 fresh basil leaves
In your The Rock One Pot 12.5’’ Skillet, at a medium heat setting, sear the chicken breast cubes in olive oil. Add leeks, garlic, lemon zest, oregano, wine, chicken broth, salt and pepper; stir well. Cover and bring to a boil. Add pasta. Adjust heat to medium-low, stir and simmer, uncovered, for about 10 to 12 minutes, stirring regularly. Add zucchini, asparagus and basil leaves and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes. Adjust seasoning.