One Pot Coconut Curry Shrimp
Spice up your weekday meals with this One Pot coconut curry shrimp! This dish is not only easy to make, but it’s also very tasty and healthy!
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp (10 ml) fresh ginger, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp (10 ml) curry powder
- Salt, pepper
- ½ cup (125 ml) canned crushed tomatoes
- ¾ cup (190 ml) coconut milk
- 1 lb (454 g) medium shrimps, shelled and deveined
- The juice of ½ lime
- Fresh cilantro leaves (for garnish)
In your The Rock One Pot 5 Qt Dutch Oven, at a medium heat setting, soften the onions in olive oil for about 5 minutes. Add ginger, garlic and curry powder and cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add tomatoes and coconut milk; stir well. Cover and bring to a boil. Adjust heat to medium-low, stir and simmer, covered, for about 5 to 7 minutes. Add shrimps and cook, covered, for about 5 minutes. Add lime juice, adjust seasoning and sprinkle with cilantro leaves.