One Pot Quinoa with Feta and Vegetables
High in fibers and proteins, this One Pot quinoa with feta and vegetables recipe is full of texture and flavors.
- 1 cup (250 ml) quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1½cups (375 ml) green beans, cut into small pieces
- 1½cups (375 ml) grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 20 to 30 whole and pitted olives
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh chives, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 ⅔ cups (420 ml) vegetable broth
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Feta cheese, cut into large chunks, to taste
In your The Rock One PotTM 12.5" Skillet, add all the ingredients and stir well. Cover and bring to a boil. Adjust heat to medium-low, stir and simmer, covered, for about 20 minutes, stirring regularly until quinoa is cooked. Remove from heat and let rest for about 2 to 4 minutes.