One Pot Triple Chocolate Brownies
If you are a chocolate fan, give these irresistible no-mess One Pot triple chocolate brownies a try!
- ⅔ cup (170 ml) unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup (65 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (250 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) salt
- ½ cup (125 ml) milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup (125 ml) white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup (65 ml) walnuts, chopped (optional)
With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350 °F (176 °C). In your The Rock One Pot 12.5’’ Skillet, at a medium heat setting, melt butter and semi-sweet chocolate chips together. Remove from heat and stir in sugar and vanilla; stir well. Add the beaten eggs and stir well. Add flour, baking powder and salt; stir well. Add the chocolate chips and fold in the walnuts (do not stir too much). Bake until the center is set but still moist, about 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool in the pan, 2 to 3 hours.
To give nice clean cuts, let your brownies cool completely before cutting.