Orange Beet Salad
Discover a different way to serve up your vegetables by using the spiralizer. Enjoy a fresh orange and beet salad as an appetizer or by even as a meal with the addition of Feta cheese!
- 4 Beets
- 2 navel oranges
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fresh Mint leaves
- 3/4 cup (180ml) feta cheese
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) honey
- Spiralize the beets using your Starfrit Electric Spiralizer (circle blade). Set aside
- Peel and make thin orange slices (Orange supremes).
- Finely chop the mint leaves.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the juice of 1 orange, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and honey. Add the beets to the dressing and mix well.
- Serve the beet salad with orange slices, feta cheese and mint leaves finely chopped.