Pressure Cooker Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ¼ lb minced meat (beef, pork and veal)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 celeri sticks, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- White mushrooms, sliced
- 3 large carrots, cut into slices
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of tomato paste (156 ml)
- 1 teaspoon italian spices
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- Fresh parsley
- Press on button Sauté and let pressure cooker heat up for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add oil and butter and brown meat for 3 to 4 minutes until well cooked.
- Once meat is cooked, incorporate all other ingredients in the recipient and close the lid in locking position.
- Press on Cancel button and then use cooking mode Soup by pressing on it.
- Once cooking is done, the pressure cooker will "beep" 5 times and will be in Warm mode.