Salmon and Broccoli Quiche
A salmon quiche that will cost 5$ per serving, easy to make and transport thanks to the Lock&Lock 750 ml square Glass container by Starfrit.
- 1 can Salmon 213 gr
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Milk
- 1 cup Swiss cheese
- 1 Onion
- 1/2 cup Broccoli
- 1 leaves Dough
- 1/2 bunch Chives
Preheat your oven at 350 F°
- Line the pie mold with the dough (6 portions), brush with the egg wash.
- Strain the salmon and keep the excess liquid (for the recipe).
- Mince the onion, cut the broccoli into small pieces.
- Finely slice the chives.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs with the milk, a pinch of salt as well as the salmon liquid.
- Set aside in the fridge.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over the lined pie mold.
- Add the onion.
- Cover with the broccoli and salmon.
- Add the rest of the cheese and the chives.
- Pour the liquid mixture on top and then transfer to the oven and make sure to cook until you have a nice coloration.
- Remove from the oven.
- Once cooled, cut into the desired number of portions and store in your Lock&Lock 750 ml glass container.
- You can always replace the milk with cream for a richer version