A delicious summer recipe that will keep all its freshness in the Lock&Lock Easy Match 850 ml Round Container by Starfrit.
For the tartare
- 1.15 lbs Salmon filet
- 1 unit Shallot
- 8 sprigs Chives
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- 1 unit English cucumber
- 2 tsp Capers
- 2 tbsp Black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Green onion
- Olive oil
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- Remove the skin from the salmon and dice it.
- Peel and remove the seeds from the cucumber and dice it.
- Finely slice the French shallots, green onions and chives.
- Toast the sesame seeds if they are raw.
- In a bowl, combine the salmon and cucumber.
- Gently mix in the mayonnaise as well as the rest of the ingredients.
- Taste and season accordingly.
- Place the tartar in your Lock&Lock Easy Match 850 ml Round Container.
- Sprinkle the black sesame seeds and enjoy!
- A nice and even sized cut of the salmon and cucumber will make for the best texture.
- If homemade, make sure your mayonnaise has a thick texture before adding the tabasco to avoid excess moisture.