Smoked Bacon Muffin
Great salty muffins stuffed with smoked bacon, perfect for reusable silicone muffin liners!
- 1/2 cup smoked bacon
- 3/4 cup wheat flour
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup 35% cream
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Soften the butter at room temp.
- Dice the smoked bacon, sear in a hot dry pan, and let it cool down on a scott towel.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, the baking powder and season it.
- In another bowl with a wisk, mix the butter, the cream, the oïl and the egg.
- Pour this mix on the dry ingredients and stir it gently, add the bacon.
- Fill the muffins shell and put it in the oven for 20 minutes until it get's a nice coloration.
- Let it cool down before you remove from the shell.