Sun Dried Tomato and Almond Quinoa Salad
- 250 ml (1 cup) quinoa rinsed and drained
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) vegetable broth
- 160 ml (2/3 cup) chopped almonds
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sun dried tomatoes, minced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) crumbled Feta cheese
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) cider vinegar
- In a saucepan, place quinoa and vegetable broth.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes on low, until liquid is completely absorbed.
- Let stand for 5 minutes then mix with a fork.
- In a bowl, mix quinoa with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Let cool.
- Add almonds, sun dried tomatoes, feta cheese, the remaining olive oil and cider vinegar.
- Add salt & pepper and mix well.
Source: © Pratico-Pratiques 2017