Tofu and Brocoli Rave Pasta Salad
We're sorry, an error has occurred while generating this content.
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) pesto
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) water
- 1 block of firm tofu (350 g)
- 225 g of penne or other short pasta
- 1 bouquet or brocoli rabe, without stem, and chop leaves
- 30 ml (2 tablespons) sun dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- A few basil leaves, chopped
- Salt & pepper
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) parmesan slices
- In a large bowl, mix pesto with water. Cut the brick of tofu in slices of 1/4 inch thickness. Place tofu in pesto mix and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a large stockpot, bring salted water to a boil and cook pasta. Add brocoli rabe 7 minutes before the pasta is ready. Drain but keep 1/2 cup of water. Rinse pasta and brocoli rabe under cold water. Drain.
- In the bowl add sun dried tomatoes, basil, pasta and brocoli rabe. Mix and add a bit of water (set aside earlier) if salad is too dry. Add salt & pepper.
- When serving, add parmesan slices.
Source: © Pratico-Pratiques 2017