Starfrit The Rock - 13" x 19" Electric Griddle
Starfrit The Rock Electric grill is your partner for healthy cooking - prepare delicious homemade meals in minutes.
The extra-thick base allows even heat distribution to cook your favorite meals quickly with less energy. The grill is
also ideal for breakfast, you can cook eggs, pancakes, bacon, potatoes - the possibilities are endless!
The Electric grill is designed to go from the kitchen to the dinner table with cool-touch handles and removable
temperaure controller. Impress your family and friends and serve your favorite recipes directly in the electric grill.
The patented Rock.Tec surface treatment offers a non-stick cooking surface that is three times better than traditional
non-stick cookware so you can enjoy your meal without having to worry about cleaning.
- Easy to clean, non-stick cooking surface
- Cooks quickly with less energy
- Removable/adjustable temperature controller
- 13" x 19" cooking surface
- Cool touch handles
- Heavy duty, extra-thick base
- 1500 Watts
- Grease channel with removable drip tray to collect grease runoff
Please refer to the attached instruction manual for further instructions.
- Before each use, ensure the knob is securely attached and retighten as necessary.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place.
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior
to each use.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the
cookware on the range or burner.
- Cooking on excessive heat can cause warping of the cookware and permanent damage to the non-stick coating.
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick surface.
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the
metal as the heat melts it down.
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Sudden changes of temperature may cause metal to warp, resulting in an
uneven bottom. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- The exterior may become dull and discolored due to the action of certain detergents. Our warranty does not cover
this type of wear as the performance of the utensil is not affected.
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original
purchase date.Please retain your original receipt as a proof of the purchase date. Any complaints must be registered
within the warranty period. The product will be repaired, replaced (parts or entire appliance) or refunded at our sole
discretion. Shipping charges may apply.
This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following:
Negligent use or misuse of the product including failure to clean the product regularly, use for commercial purposes,
accident, use on improper voltage or current, use contrary to the operating instructions, disassembly, repair or
alteration by anyone other than a STARFRIT authorized service agent.
Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect
performance, and are not covered by this warranty.
Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All decisions will be final.