Starfrit The Rock Raclette - Party Grill Set
Starfrit The Rock Raclette - Party Grill Set is rated out of 5 by 2.
40cm x 24cm / 16" x 9,5"
To entertain family or friends, why not prepare a raclette with your favorite foods, it's a great way to spend time with loved ones all the while enjoying a great meal! With this reversible party grill with a non-stick Rock.Tec technology, cleaning up will be a breeze. The cooking surface is very large, is made of cast aluminum that is thicker than most popular brands in the market. The set includes 8 individual trays and scrapers.
- Patented ROCK.TEC non-stick technology
- 2 In 1 reversible non-stick plate: Griddle & Grill
- Large cooking surface : 16" x 9.5"
- EXTRA-THICK PLATE, Cast-aluminum body (25% thicker than most leading brands)
- Detachable, dishwasher safe plate
- 8 individual trays & scrapers
- Adjustable temperature control
- Cool-touch, Bakelite handles
- 1500 Watts
- cETL / ETL certified
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY INSTRUCTION MANUAL INCLUDED IN THE BOX BEFORE FIRST USE AS IT INCLUDES DETAILED
CARE AND USE INSTRUCTIONS.
TO USE (Read the instructions before use)
WARNING: Do not touch hot surfaces. Always use the handles of the product. Use protective oven mitts or gloves to avoid burns or serious personal injury.
NOTE: Never use metal utensils such as forks, knives, mashers, beaters, or food choppers with this product, as they will scratch the non-stick surface. Only use plastic, rubber, wooden, silicone cooking utensils.
- A. Place the product on a flat, stable, heat-resistant surface.
- B. Make sure the plate is securely installed before using. When ready to use, lightly-coat the entire cooking surface
- C. Plug the power cord into a standard 120-volt AC electrical outlet.
- D. Set the thermostat to the desired temperature. The LED indicator will illuminate, indicating the product is
- E. When the LED indicator turns off, the product has reached the selected temperature.
- NOTE: Do not cook foods at a higher temperature than necessary, as cooking at high temperatures may cause
- NOTE: Due to the initial heating of the materials used in the manufacturing of the product, some light smoke/vapors
- F. Use the ribbed or flat side to cook small strips of meat/chicken and vegetables. Use the raclette dishes to melt
- NOTE: Always use the provided spatulas to remove food from the raclette dishes. Never leave raclette dishes in
- G. Once cooking is complete, set the temperature control dial to the "OFF" position then
WARNING: Always unplug the product when not in use or when it will be left unattended.
CAUTION: Use extreme caution when moving/handling the product when it is hot.
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase date. Please retain your original receipt as a proof of the purchase date. Any complaints must be registered within the warranty period. The product will be repaired, replaced (parts or entire appliance) or refunded at our sole discretion. Shipping charges may apply.
This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following: Negligent use or misuse of the product including failure to clean the product regularly, use for commercial purposes, accident, use on improper voltage or current, use contrary to the operating instructions, disassembly, repair or alteration by anyone other than a STARFRIT authorized service agent.
Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty.
Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All decisions will be final.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Patricia K from The Rock Raclette Beautiful piece for entertaining. Well made. Gave to a family member as a Christmas gift but was able to be there while we prepared first appetizers. Maybe a suggestion to write numbers to tell strength of heat in future product.
Date published: 2021-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Branae1993 from I love my grill!! I got this as a wedding present and i love it! Cooking breakfast is my favourite and this grill makes it so easy to keep everything ready at the same time!
Date published: 2019-05-29
Is the rock Grill on 10/220 V or is it just 110 V?
Good day, Thank you for your interest in one of our products. The Rock Grill is on 110V. Have a great day!
Date published: 2021-12-02
HOw much is the raclette. I live in Gatineau QC where can I purchase one
Hello, If you are not seeing the prices on the web site, you might not be visiting the right country: please choose English Canada at the top right of the web site. You will be able to see its price and add to cart. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2017-11-17