The Rock Stainless Steel 11" (28cm) Fry Pan
The Rock Stainless Steel 11" (28cm) Fry Pan is rated out of 5 by 11.
28 cm / 11"
11" (28 cm)
Stylish and ultra durable, NEW The Rock Stainless Steel features an induction ready stainless steel exterior and an extra thick bi-clad The Rock base. This unique, precision-crafted combination offers even heat distribution and unparalleled release performance. Definitely a must-have in the kitchen!
SOLD EXCLUSIVELY AT WALMART
- Extra thick bi-clad base for even heat distribution
- Patented Rock.Tec base surface enhancement
- PFOA-free non-stick
- High quality stainless steel exterior
- Riveted handles for a comfortable and secure grip
- Induction ready
SOLD EXCLUSIVELY AT WALMART
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the
- Always use low to medium heat setting. This cookware should NEVER be used on a maximum heat setting either for
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 428 °F / 220 °C. Always use gloves or oven mitts when using as the handle may
- Dishwasher safe. Take note that the shine of the coating may become dull and discolored due to the action of certain
- Bluish or "rainbow" discoloration is common on stainless steel cookware. This is easily removed by using a
- Prompt drying will prevent water spots.
READ CARE AND USE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR NEW COOKWARE. Our The Rock cookware are covered by a 3-year warranty on the non-stick coating and a lifetime (25 years) warranty against warping, with proof of purchase only. Warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years, STARTING FROM THE DATE OF THE
ORIGINAL PURCHASE AND WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE.
The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped.
Normal wear of the non-stick coating does not affect the performance of the product thanks to the Rock Tec permanent textured surface and thus, is not covered by this warranty. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and the outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performande and are not covered by this warranty. Exterior paint is strictly cosmetic and does not affect the performance of the product thus, is not covered by our warranty.
Any complaints / claim must be registered within the warranty period, with proof of purchase.
DECISIONS AS TO THE CAUSE OF DAMAGE ARE THE APPLICATION OF THE WARRANTY ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF STARFRIT.
ALL DECISIONS WILL BE FINAL.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Franck from Do not waste your money It worked great...just for one week. After that, the omelettes can no longer be prepared.
Date published: 2016-09-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Laurent from Heritage The Rock - Ensemble 10 pièces (inox) Après avoir essayé les (3) poêles durant une année, j'ai acheté une plaque à induction et un ensemble Heritage The Rock - Ensemble 10 pièces en inox. C'est merveilleux, mais je connaissais déjà le produit. À recommander fortement.
Date published: 2015-04-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sweet_cho from The Rock rocks! Love this cookware set. Ultra durable, cooks perfectly, doesn't sticks. Very easy to clean too.
Date published: 2016-07-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bird from Great product cooks great, dont need butter or oil for pan nothing sticks to it. also very easy to clean.
Date published: 2016-10-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mirel from Rock 10 pc set Love these new pot sets.They don`t stickEasy to wash inside and out.
Date published: 2016-06-28